Sunday, April 4, 2010

Picture This, Part II

Okay, so I will be honest. I had some difficulty taking pictures that dealt with both technology and psychology. However, I was able to take some pictures over the weekend and edit them through Picasa. With all of the pictures, I tried to incorporate the rule of thirds, and to capture the essence of the image. Most of these pictures show my friends or relatives interacting with the technology around them. The first picture is basically the only picture that I can say can relate to psychology. I captured my friend becoming frustrated with his computer and his homework at the same time. Coincidently, his homework was to create a computer program.
The next photo is a friend of mine listening to his ipod on one of the nicest days last week. Unfortunately, I didn't realize at the time that the sun would be an issue. I tried taking the photo at the opposite angle, but my shadow was in the way. Basically this means I need more practice being a photographer.
The next photo shows my cousin's 2-year-old daughter. She is quite the curious one, and as you can tell by the picture, she was curious about the TV. This picture would be nice if it weren't for the glare on the TV, but it was still an okay picture.
The last picture really has nothing to do with technology or psychology whatsoever. But I thought it was a really cute picture. We told her to "pose" and this is what she did. Just a fun picture I wanted to add...


No comments:

Post a Comment